Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Take a Mommy Break at Aveda

I still have to remind myself that taking a break is a good idea. My husband is REALLY good at nudging me though. Whether it is a massage, lunch with a friend, or a walk by yourself, taking a break can really put things into perspective and help you to energize. So many women get lost in new mommyhood, as it is completely consuming. You have to take care of yourself so that you can take care of others, right? I relish moments of quiet calm.

So I like this deal!! Let's see if I can get myself to an Aveda to have this treat.

Print this coupon and head for some relaxation at an Aveda salon or store. The FREE Aveda Stimulus Package includes:

•Free Aroma Sensory Journey
•Free Cup of Comforting Tea
•Free Stress-Relieving Hand Ritual
•Free 5-minute Stress-Relieving Neck and Shoulder Massage
•Free Makeup Finishing Touch
No purchase necessary, offer expires 6/30/10. (That SHOULD be enough time for me to get there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment