Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Diapers

I had high hopes for using cloth diapers once upon a time, but those plans never materialized. Instead, I just tried to keep up with all the other newborn needs. I did try gDiapers, but while they looked cute, I still needed easier diaper changing. I think they may have a new design though.

Even though we are approaching an end to diaper buying (I'm just going to keep saying that until it is true), I'm tempted by this deal:

1 FREE bumGenius All-In-One cloth diaper with the purchase of $10 or more of any bumGenius, Flip or Econobum products (including accessories).
http://www.greendiaperstore.com/info_bumGenius-Coupon-Sale.html

Most of the time, we bought huge boxes of Kirkland brand diapers from Costco, and loved them. Then I started couponing and found I could get better deals on Pampers and Huggies. I still feel a bit guilty about all those diapers in the landfill...

No comments:

Post a Comment