Saturday, May 22, 2010

Great Amazon Deal on Coconut Oil

Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 15-Ounce Unit (Pack of 2)I keep reading about all the positive benefits of using coconut oil. I haven't tried it before, but this deal is so good that I ordered it immediately! I've read that it is great for frying, for baking, for weight loss, for hair, skin (I'm going to try it on my daughter's dry skin), stress relief, boosting immunity, helping digestive problems, and more!

So here's the deal: Amazon.com has Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 15-Ounce Unit (Pack of 2) for $12.03 (regularly $24). AND if you purchase with Subscribe & Save, the price drops to $10.23 AND you get free shipping!. (Look on the right and click “subscribe now.”) You can cancel the subscribe & save at any time without affecting the first shipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment