Monday, March 8, 2010

Care for a cup of tea?

I'm a big tea drinker, every day in fact. Mostly black tea in the morning, but I love green tea in the afternoon or evening. I read about the antioxidants, heart benefits, rumors of help with weight loss...all sounds great, but I love the relaxation of a cup of tea. So here's a great deal. I signed up for it a while ago, and received 4 free tea bags in a really lovely tea bag carrier that can be re-used and is perfect for traveling.

Get a FREE Lipton Green Tea sample pack containing 4 tea bags of the flavor you select. Choose from:

•Lipton Mixed Berry Green Tea
•Lipton Orange, Passionfruit & Jasmine Green Tea
•Lipton 100% Natural Decaffeinated Honey Lemon Green Tea
•Lipton Green Tea with Citrus

Just wait for the banner to load completely, and then you can click on it to get your FREE sample!

No comments:

Post a Comment